Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: RSS/RDF Aggregator
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:16:46 +0700

Chris B. Vetter wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:19:54 +0200
Larry Cow <no@spam.org> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:54:14 -0400
Jason Clouse <jhclouse@charter.net> wrote:
Heck, we have 3 ObjC window managers now, in addition to WindowMaker.
* InterfaceWM
* GOOM

WOOM ... is dead.

Dead you Crisby . I just suspended and it is no longer a window manager. It is a windowing system using either Cairo or OpenGL. Kika is the replacement plan for the previous wm but if Yen-Ju's StepBox will do what it want to (a mininum wm that uses AppKit through event handler in x11-backend) , I'll drop it and go helping him instead.