Is menu the root window of GNUstep application

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Is menu the root window of GNUstep application
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:00:21 -0400

Hi,

 Just a quick question:
GNUstep application usually has at least two X windows, menu and main window.
 Are they independent from each other from Xwindow's point of view ?
 Or they are parent and child window ?
 If they are parent and child windows, which on is the root window ? menu ?

 I know I can trace it down by looking at source code.
 But I think it will be faster to get the anwser by asking. :)

 Thanx.

 Yen-Ju

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134