Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Suggestion] GNUstep-test for quality control
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:09:45 +0200

Hi,

I was referring to the problems which arise when trying to integrate different desktops/APIs, the copy 'n paste problem was just one example. As I do currently not run the very latest GNUstep code on my machine (I apologise...) it might be true that this is not an issue anymore, but eg. cutting/pasting normal text from a Gnome app (such as gedit) into a GNUstep app fails to work - at least on my machine. Anyway, there are other examples, such as drag 'n drop across apps written using different technologies.

-Phil