Re: Strange problem...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Strange problem...
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:39:58 +0200

on 10/18/03 2:23 PM, Dennis Leeuw at dleeuw@made-it.com wrote:

> Resourcing GNUstep.sh solves the problem.
I don't know, I am having similar problems. I pulled out my powerbook with
debian synced to CVS all sources and staretd reconfiguring and rebuilding.
I source the gnustep script before starting X. ANd I get similar errors
often in the xterms and resouring the script makes it go away.

> Any idea where I might start looking for this problem?
Maybe some initialization scripts of the terminals/shells that ruin some of
the GNUstep environment variables?

> I am afraid it is Debian testing/unstable related...
I'm using stable _i think_. Anyway it was updated quite some time ago.

-Ric