ANN: Addresses 0.3

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: Addresses 0.3
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:16:52 +0100

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that I've uploaded Addresses 0.3. You can get it at

        http://giesler.biz/bjoern/English/Software.html#Addresses

News:
=====

  o Views have gotten their separate Framework, ADAddressView.framework.
  o There is a new view class, ADSinglePropertyView, that allows display and
selection of a single property, for apps that are only interested in one (e.g.
mail apps). It looks like GNUMail will soon start using this.
  o Setting and displaying images works again
  o Multiple views onto the same database update cleanly
  o Numerous UI warts have been cleaned up.

There are doubtlessly many bugs left; please let me know if you find any.

Regards,
Björn