ProjectCenter & Gorm interaction

From: Larry Cow
Subject: ProjectCenter & Gorm interaction
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:04:22 +0200

When I create a new GormApplication with PC, Gorm is unable to open the
corresponding .gorm directory. I had the probleme with the two latest
releases of Gorm (0.4.0 and 0.3.1), but maybe it goes the same with
olders one. But I remember that it wasn't always the case.

For what I think, PC creates an empty .gorm dir, and Gorm complains
about it. Since I'm not sure PC should/could create a non-empty .gorm, I
think that Gorm shouldn't complain about empty dirs, and act as "I'm
creating a new .gorm", even though the dir actually exists.

--
Larry Cow
larry at doubidou dot net