flyer for GNUstep

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: flyer for GNUstep
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:02:18 -0400

Hi,

 I made an experimental flyer for GNUstep here:
 http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/why.html
 which is inspired by Mozilla Firebird:
 http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/why/
 That's the reason they looks the same.

 I think it would be nice that GNUstep has a good-looking advertisement.
 It is just a demo how it would possible be.
 I'm not the right person to make one and this flyer will not be public.
 Most text and images are taken from others.
 Hope someone who can introduce GNUstep better can make an official one.
It's just an eye-candy. But for advertisement, it may be worth to have one.

 Have fun

 Yen-Ju

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). Click here. https://broadband.msn.com