Re: PATCH: Merge objc-improvements-branch to mainline

From: Dale Johannesen
Subject: Re: PATCH: Merge objc-improvements-branch to mainline
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:36:12 -0700

(Plus formating issues here and there, especially the test cases.)

Please point them out to me and I will fix them. As for test cases, my understanding was that they do not have formatting conventions...?

If they do, certainly they should not. What of bugs that only show up in legal code that
does not follow whatever the convention is?