Re: [ANNOUNCE] InterfaceWM 0.2.5 Released

From: jordan muscott
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] InterfaceWM 0.2.5 Released
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:19:47 +0100

Ian Mondragon wrote:

All,

I have just released a tarball of the current IWM sources as version 0.2.5. This release contains heavily reorganized code and several bugfixes, but no major updates and is fairly unstable. However, I am going to try to stick to my commitment of obeying the "release early, release often" mantra...and this is the first step :-)

  Please visit http://interfacewm.sf.net for information/downloads.

- Ian

Hi,

er, slightly embarressing question this, but how do I start it?
I've put:

exec interfacewm

at the end of my ~/.xinitrc, but after startx interfacewm doesn't start and prints the following to the console:

Usage: interface [-display]

I'm not sure as to exactly what I should be passing in as -display.

Thanks, Jordan.