Re: Renaissance on Mac OS X - simple bugfix

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: Re: Renaissance on Mac OS X - simple bugfix
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 14:48:07 -0500

On Monday, September 1, 2003, at 06:59  AM, Nicola Pero wrote:
It sounds like it might be useful to Mac OS X people, unfortunately I
rarely access an Apple to test these things, so I'm not sure I can invest
the time to ensure that it's always 100% up-to-date either.

Is it Ok if I add a link to the .gnutar.gz on your site ? It would also be nice to copy your comments in a section in the Renaissance INSTALL.OSX
file.  I'll do it if you are Ok with that.

Sure, I'm fine with both of those.

I may move the file to the bdistributed.com web site in the future; if I do, I'll let you know in advance so you can update things that refer to it.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Hanson, bDistributed.com, Inc.  |  Email: cmh@bDistributed.com
Custom Mac OS X Development           |  Phone: +1-847-372-3955