Re: Apple ObjC-EOF?

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Apple ObjC-EOF?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:07:29 +0200

dlatt@alqualonde.de wrote:

Hello,

I just saw on developer.apple.com a section on "Cocoa EOF runtime
preview". Does someone here know what this is? Is this a new version of
the EOAccess, EOControl and EOInterface frameworks in ObjC?

Dirk

Hi Dirk,

I'm not really keeping up with EOF/GDL2 right now, so please excuse my delayed responses. I'm hoping things will change in the next couple of weeks/days.

What section are you refering too? The only thing I found was a license and addendum possibly issued in 2002. So I still can only speculate on what that means. I'm not sure if the 'Cocoa' already implies ObjC, or just referrs to the general API it is based on.

Anyway, I'm sure that anyone who has seen this preview, has signed an NDA and wouldn't be allowed to discuss this on a list.

Cheers,
David