Re: Multi-lingual cut & paste support (was Re: One for our asian languag

From: Kazunobu Kuriyama
Subject: Re: Multi-lingual cut & paste support (was Re: One for our asian language experts...)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 20:13:26 +0900

Pete French wrote:

Since we are on the subject of the new gpbs - has anyone else seen it
dying in the middle of an applicaion and being restarted ? Since I started
using it in earnest I have seen rather a lot of this L:-(

-bat.

How about invoking gpbs with the option --no-fork to see what memento it leaves
when it is going to pass away?

- Kazu