Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: Problems with newest ProjectCenter
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:24:00 -0400

From: Philippe C.D. Robert <philippe.robert@gmx.net>
To: Dirk Olmes <dirk@xanthippe.ping.de>
CC: "Yen-Ju Chen" <yjchenx@hotmail.com>, discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:24:29 +0200

Hi,

I am back from my vacations now, so I will look at this in the next few days. If somebody could send me a stacktrace this would help a lot!

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip

Richard Frith-Macdonald offered a patch already:

You need to implement methodSignatureForSelector in PCAppController.m like this ...

- (NSMethodSignature*) methodSignatureForSelector: (SEL)aSelector
{
NSMethodSignature *sig;

sig = [super methodSignatureForSelector: aSelector];
if (sig == nil)
{
sig = [menuController methodSignatureForSelector: aSelector];
}
return sig;
}

You also need the latest GNUstep base and gui code from CVS (by latest, I mean I just comitted some fixes).