Re: Bug in NSUser.m - NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains()

From: Roland Schwingel
Subject: Re: Bug in NSUser.m - NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains()
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:00:30 +0200

Hi...

> Are you using an old version of the base library, or one where you
> have hacked the -fileExistsAtPath:isDirectory: method yourself?
At present we are testing 1.7.1, till now we are using a rather old
version, but I had the problems with 1.7.1 and no category or poseAs: or
something similar to NSFileManager...

> Looking at the code in CVS, it appears to be impossible for it to set
> the flag to YES and return NO.
Hmmm.... Maybe I got fooled by the UNC problems on friday I posted
differently... I made some printfs and got the results posted.... Hmmm...
Will revert changes and test again...

Roland