[Q] NSConnection Server/Client on Win32

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: [Q] NSConnection Server/Client on Win32
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:09:48 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

My mail server has some firewall configuration problem... so I cannot send my
mail to this list...
BTW, I think GSFileHandle code for Win32 is somwhat problematic, it does use
SOCKET and int interchangeably...
I have tried to patch it with _open_osfhandle and _get_osfhandle(I'm using
MinGW) but failed.  And another
problem, when I run nsconnection_client.exe with nsconnection_server.exe the
client runs well until this part;

Struct:
  sending c='Z',d=1234.57,i=99,s=cow,l=98765432003-07-09 14:53:34.354
nsconnection_client.exe[2776] File
GSFFCallInvocation.m: 853. In GSInvocationCallback Changed type signature
'(_foo=cdi*L)40@0:4(_foo=cdi*L)8'
to '(_foo=cdi*L)48@4:8(_foo=cdi*L)16' for 'sendStruct:'

And the windows says the nsconnection_client.exe died with error(with dialog
box...). Please help me....
Thanks in advance.

PS)
I managed to compile with xml with base but the tool xmlparse.exe does not
work. Any special consideration
required for windows?