Re: Object-Archiv

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Object-Archiv
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:30:58 +0700

Ian Mondragon wrote:

This is quite possibly one of the best suggestions I've seen on the GNUstep lists in a while. We should definitely do this. I have a lot of little things I'd be happy to submit, and I'm sure it would prove more useful than most of us would think.

What does everyone think? Perhaps we could utilize sourceforge or savannah?

and perhaps do it with fink or gar (http://www.lnx-bbc.org/garchitecture.html)?
ie. garnustep?