FYI: e-commerce application using GNUstep/GNUstepWeb/GDL2

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: FYI: e-commerce application using GNUstep/GNUstepWeb/GDL2
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:32:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

FYI, we've finished first release of an e-commerce application wich using
GNUstep+GNUstepWeb+GDL2:
http://www.cyberdvdfilm.com and https://www.cyberdvdx.com
The application handle products database, customers orders steps ... The
merchant manage all commercial
things with this web application (orders processing, order tracking, invoicing,
stocks state, new products input,...)
The database contains more than 10000 products and 200 000 products attributes.
Database model has 87 entities (tables).
The application handle daily more than 40 000 pages requests (GNUstepWeb
requests) and more than 500 000 hits.

I think it's a good example of GNustep efficiency and reliability :-)

Manuel, which have lots of things to commit to GNUstepWeb and gdl2 cvs :-)

Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998