Re: My GWorkspace feature request

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: My GWorkspace feature request
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:05:09 -0000

Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
> [...] I like
> context-sensitive menus. I can work more quickly with them.

How on Earth can you justify that claim?  It is far slower to make something
appear *and then* select from it than it is to just select something that
you can see.  IOTTMCO.

Please, remove context menus from the libs before too many people screw
their UI in homage to other screwed UIs.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."