ANNOUNCE: TalkSoup 0.81

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: ANNOUNCE: TalkSoup 0.81
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:46:37 -0500

I'm pleased to announce TalkSoup 0.81.  There's a lot new in
this release and TalkSoup seems to be quite stable and completely
everyday-usable.

Changes:
 New Input Filter Bundles: KeepAlive, Decolorizer, Debold,
   Deunderline, Dereverse

 New Output Filter Bundles: Colorizer, Piper

 Ability to change font in preferences panel

 Lots of bug fixes and usability tweaks

See the README, INSTALL, and FAQ for information on
installing and using TalkSoup.

Files:
        http://linuks.mine.nu/andy/files/talksoup/TalkSoup-0.81.tar.gz
        http://linuks.mine.nu/andy/files/talksoup/TalkSoup-0.81.tar.bz2

Homepage:
        http://linuks.mine.nu/andy/index.html

Thanks and hope to see some of you on #gnustep on the Freenode
network (irc.freenode.net)!

--
Andrew Ruder

Note: If you have problems getting TalkSoup to work, please
try clearing the defaults before sending me bug reports.
(defaults delete TalkSoup)