RE: Problems with Objc Runtime and Foundation Classes

From: S.B., Vaitheeswaran
Subject: RE: Problems with Objc Runtime and Foundation Classes
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:24:04 -0700

Yes, removed previous installation completely and tried to install. I
have windows 2000 installed. This really driving me crazy. Also, earlier
I followed each and every step given in readme.mingw, but some of the
stuff that they say doesn't work so I had to try different combination
to get all the packages built and installed. For example, to install
FFCALL they say we have to do the following
"
./configure --prefix=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT \
 --libdir=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Libraries/ix86/mingw32 \
 --includedir=$GNUSTEP_SYSTEM_ROOT/Headers
make
make install
"

but in reality this is what works,
"
./configure
make
make install
"

thanks,
Vaithee.

in the former "make install" fails saying that the path is not
absolutely.