Custom View in Gorm

From: Denis Crowdy
Subject: Custom View in Gorm
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:30:07 +1000

Hi All,

I have been fiddling with some basic gnustep apps based on the SndKit
and MusicKit - http://www.musickit.org.  Nothing worth looking at yet,
but getting there.  My current project is attempting to get one of the
SndKit apps (written by Branden Robinson) working.  I have a gmodel
version that works under Linux, but it is not perfect by any means.

Next step (oh - bad pun - sorry) was to try and build the interface with
Gorm.  All going well until I add custom views in the main window, and
then allocate them to the SndView class (a subclass of NSView) in the
inspector.  Test interface and kaboom - segfault.  Have tried this on
the last release of Gorm as well as a current snapshot.

Has anyone successfully implemented something similar - a custom view -
so that I can maybe take a look and find out what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Denis Crowdy

--
Department of Contemporary Music Studies
Macquarie University