Re: Introduce me to NSTableView

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Introduce me to NSTableView
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:36:08 +0100 (BST)

> I'm trying to implement two NSTableViews for my GSCharmap application.
> One, the actual character map itself, will be somewhat complex and I'll
> worry about that later. First I'm trying to do the category selection.
> It is a single-column table (is there any better way to do it?) listing
> all of the Unicode blocks (e.g. Greek Extended, Katakana, etc) so the
> user, by double-clicking on a category, can jump straight to that
> particular part of the character.

You can also use a NSBrowser with a single column for that task.
Visually, I personally prefer that. :-)

Anyway - what I really wanted to say is that you can check the code inside
examples/gui/ for examples of setting up the various widgets
programmatically.  I think examples/gui/GSTest/NSTableView-test/ sets up a
full table view programmatically.