Re: ANN: GNUstep base/make 1.7.0 (unstable)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep base/make 1.7.0 (unstable)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:34:28 -0000

Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
> Well, there's probably some confusion about releases.  I make an
> unstable release every month, with minimal testing.

Perhaps, but as far as I can tell, users of stable releases are still
frequently told to upgrade to CVS if they want their applications to work.
Maybe we should abandon the "unstable" tag to CVS and have some minimal
test period before doing a "interim" release.  That would try to pick
critical fixes and ignore radical new developments until the next
"stable" release.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."