Blank Application Icons for GNU Applications on Solaris 8

From: Gebhart, Mark A
Subject: Blank Application Icons for GNU Applications on Solaris 8
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:13:59 -0500

I recently installed the latest GNUstep software and now I am having trouble when I iconify applications.  I will use GNU mail as an example.  When it starts the GNUmail icon is in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and when I iconify the Inbox it goes away and a solid white icon appears next to the GNU mail icon.  I have tried multiple approaches but could not solve this issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am running:

Gcc 3.1
Solaris 2.8
GNUMail 1.0.99
Back 0.8.4