Re: Problem with NSProcessInfo (?)

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Problem with NSProcessInfo (?)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:02:36 -0700

On Tue, 20 May 2003 07:21:17 +0100
Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard@brainstorm.co.uk> wrote:
> On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 08:55  pm, Chris B. Vetter wrote:
> > after updating to last Friday's CVS, I noticed that the use of +load
> > in frameworks doesn't work anymore. I haven't updated for a while,
> > so I'm not sure if that problem (?) was introduced recently.
> Are you using the latest gcc/libobjc from cvs?  We fixed a bug in
> +load handling in the objc runtime last week, and it's possible that a
> new bug was introduced to replace the old one I guess.

No, I'm using a gcc 3.3 SNAP-2002-12-14 (?).
Can't get any SNAP-2003-05-xx to compile cleanly.

I also tried using gcc 3.2.3 - same results:

[...]
: Uncaught exception NSInternalInconsistencyException, reason:
GNUSTEP Internal Error:
The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment
variables was not called.
Perhaps your program failed to #include <Foundation/NSObject.h> or
<Foundation/Foundation.h>?
If that is not the problem, Please report the error to
bug-gnustep@gnu.org.
[...]

Btw. why does this message appear twice?
The first time without the 'exception' warning, and then with it.

On a side note - GNUstep on this box here is from May 07.

--
Chris