Re: Please help with image rotation and scaling.

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Please help with image rotation and scaling.
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:36:12 +0100

> back-art seems to do its own "everything".

I think thats the idea - but the image operator doesnt support some
of the wacky bit-depth images that I use (2/2/2 colour for example)
unfortunately. Being an open source project I could be a good netizen
and add the support myself I guess - but having done that already
for the GNUstep X11 backend I;m somewhat disinclied to do it all over
again :-)

-bat.