Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.1

From: Eric
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE GWorkspace 0.5.1
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 18:20:03 +0200

Enrico Sersale wrote:
This is a bug fix of the 0.5 release.
But get it because it has also some changes that are important.

GWorkspace is at:
www.gnustep.it/enrico/gworkspace
www.imago.ro/gworkspace

This is a Debian bug report forwarded to the developer of the upstream
source package.

Package: apps-wrappers ( gworkspace )
Version: 0.5.1-0.1
Severity: normal

This report concerns the emacs.app launch script:
/usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Applications/emacs.app/emacs

This script attempts to prefer to find gnuserv if it is running, and
use that instead of starting a new instance of emacs.

On my system it fails as (from line 32): "ps -c" fails to detect my
gnuserv.

Expected result: a new emacs frame
Actual result: a whole new emacs

Suggested fix:
ps -Ac works just fine for me using procps 1:3.1.8-1

This is a pretty minor problem, but if it could work out of the box,
well so much the better.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable