Greg testing framework

From: Damien Genet
Subject: Greg testing framework
Date: 15 May 2003 00:29:03 +0200

Hi,

We are going to use Greg (gnustep-guile testing framework) for
Hégémonie, I'm wondering how I should integrate it with the makefiles.

I have also only been able to test our own classes, exporting them in a
library, installing this library on the system, and doing a
(dynamic-link "myClasses.so") in the greg guile script. Is there a clean
way to test the classes, without having to install them ?
I also had to add (use-modules (languages gstep-guile)) at the beginning
of each script, shouldn't Greg add this by default to its scripts
without having to do this by hand ?

Thanks,

--
Dam