Re: ANN: GNUtooth, Bluetooth 'support' for GNUstep

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUtooth, Bluetooth 'support' for GNUstep
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:54:31 +0100

> Configure.app - for system/workstation configuration or setup

Thus we dont need this - setting up the operating system is not the business
of GNUstep and cant be done in a protbale way anyway. Not to match OpenStep's
Configure.app anyway.

FWIW I thought Configure.app was a great thing - and what was in it
definitely does not belong in preferences. But it was only on
Intel operating systems - it had no place on machines where the hardware
was known and thats why its not on OSX... you dont have the problems on
custom built hadware that Configure.app was designed to solve.

-bat.