GNUstep cookbook update.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook update.
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:40:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

I am happy to announce the next edition of the GNUstep cookbook. The
code is now typeset with the listings package (LaTeX / TeX code is by
Nicolas Roard). The URL stays the same:

http://www.gnustep.it/marko/index.html

I have added a new recipe, which shows how to parse GET and POST
variables in CGI scripts. As this is a popular topic it might entice
newcomers to learn how to read GNUstep code.

Send some recipes so that we can make this a truly useful
document. For N. Roard: please feel free to convert this edition to
HTML.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |