Re: ANN: GNUstep cookbook: soliciting recipes!

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep cookbook: soliciting recipes!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 17:45:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

this is just to let you know that I am thankful for the help with
LaTeX that Nicolas was able to offer (see below). I have converted the
existing recipes to the new format, which is much nicer. I will have
another fun recipe ready tomorrow, I hope, which is when I'll upload
the new version.

Regards,

Nicolas Roard writes:
 > On 2003-05-06 17:26:05 +0000 Marko Riedel <mriedel@neuearbeit.de> wrote:
 >

 > > Hi folks,
 > >
 > > I am happy to announce that the very first version of the GNUstep
 > > cookbook containing three recipes (re. permutations, mouse-downs,
 > > non-blocking reads) is available at
 > >
 > > http://www.gnustep.it/marko
 >
 > Really cool !
 > good works :)
 > hopefully people will contribute some recipes...
 >
 > > I would be thrilled to receive recipes for inclusion in the
 > > cookbook. You'll of course be credited properly. I chose LaTeX.
 >
 > Instead of a boxed minipage, it would be perhaps better to use the
 > listings package ... it has ObjectiveC support :-)
 >
 > example :
 > % load the listings package
 >
 > \usepackage{listings}

[SNIP]