Re: Does Xft2 in Red Hat 8.0 work with GNUstep-back?

From: emailpaco
Subject: Re: Does Xft2 in Red Hat 8.0 work with GNUstep-back?
Date: 6 May 2003 19:19:01 -0700

Although I use Mandrake 9.1, I too was having similiar problems.  I
fixed mine by....

Before making gnustep-back, edit
/usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/target.mak.  Search for the first
definition of INTERNAL_CFLAGS and INTERNAL_OBJCFLAGS.  (Both are
probably set to -D_RENTRANT).  To those definitions add
-I/usr/include/freetype2 so they read, for example,

INTERNAL_CFLAGS = -D_RENTRANT -I/usr/include/freetype2

Save and exit the editor, do
make clean; ./configure; make
if it all works, do make install.