gnumail & webb.it

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: gnumail & webb.it
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 01:04:43 +0200

Hello!

after some help in the IRC channel and some fiddling (I modified a floorf to
a floor and the casts around, I'll rebport better about it) I got GNUMail
pre2 compiling on my solaris.
It seems nice, opens, etc, I can receive messages... although the log in the
console writes out some stuff.
But the worst thing is that hitting reply or send causes immediate core
dump!

this for the serious part, the less one is
is someone of you steppers coming to the webb.it metting in Padua this
9-10-11? On personal basis? or was some GNUstep event scheduled? it would be
great.
I'll bring my sun4, too ashamed it is the one with windowmaker working and
the broken gnustep, but I need other software for my workshop. Otherwie I'd
have brough the other sun.

greetings,
Riccardo