Re: ProjectCenter bug ?

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter bug ?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:24:13 +0200

On Saturday, April 19, 2003, at 03:04 PM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hello,

I happily built ProjectCenter 0.3.0. It seems that slowly my GNUstep
environment is getting a shape.

When I choose "Create new project..." I cannot select the Project typeP: the options in the menues are all grey (Application, Gorm Application, Bundle,
...) and I cannot select one or the other.
Is this a missing feature, a ProjectCenter Bug ? or something more deep in
my GNUstep compilation?

Did you install the project type bundles? If yes, did you set the correct bundle path in the ProjectCenter preferences?

BTW version 0.3.2 is the current release of ProjectCenter...

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip