RFC: Changes to the Gorm GUI

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: RFC: Changes to the Gorm GUI
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 18:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

All,

There are two major changes I have been considering over the past few weeks
that I want to open up to public debate:

1) The change of the class viewer in Gorm to support both the outline based
view and the browser based view.   I have posted examples I work I have done on
these to the list previously.

2) I am also considering changing the Gorm "toolbar" to be an NSTabView.   This
would be, in my opinion, more useable and more visually attractive.
Please note: I am actively working on #1, I am considering #2, but I wanted to
see if there were any strong feelings about it before I started.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- bheron on #gnustep, #linuxstep, & #gormtalk ----------------
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html
--- Main Developer of Gorm (featured in April Linux Journal) ---