Re: ANN: HelpViewer 0.3 (fwd)

From: Willem Rein Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: ANN: HelpViewer 0.3 (fwd)
Date: 18 Apr 2003 02:11:48 +0200

Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> writes:

> On 2003-04-17 23:17:49 +0000 Willem Rein Oudshoorn <woudshoo@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> > Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> writes:
> >
> >> If I take the example of NSHelpManager, the NSHelpManager.xlp file
> >> should contains the inside of a chapter, that is, no <document> tag
> >> or a <chapter name="NSHelpManager"> tag -- the "src" attribute above
> >> act as an #include .
> > Done in my development version.
>
> cool :)

If I haven't messed up the uploading this time (not unlikely
at this hour) you should be able to download it.
(It still contains a few bugs in the generation but it works
quite well.)

And I just noticed.  It seems that HelpViewer has a problem
when a section and a chapter have the same name.  This happens
for example in NSMenu.
The chapter is the NSMenu "file" and inside there is a section
for the NSMenu "class".
If you open the chapter everything is fine.  But when you
click on the section NSMenu the chapter heading has dissappeared.

> Hm :-/
> The needed behavior would be to act as <pre> on html, that
> is, forget the inside tags. For the moment it's not the case, I'll
> try to correct that for the next release.

That would be great.

Wim Oudshoorn.