Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online (LarsSonch

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: Proposal for new layout of the GNUstep website now online (LarsSonchocky-Helldorf)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 20:24:14 +0200

On Friday, April 11, 2003, at 03:36 PM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:
<snip>
I like the setup, but just tested it with Netscape 4.7 and guess what...
The image called GNUstep covers the text above it...

Personally I don't care about Netscape 4.7 anymore - I don't care about IE 4 or OmniWeb 2.x or any other old browser either - but I wonder, what is the official FSF/GNU position on that?

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip