Window Maker crashing (was: Re: GPSText: maintenance.)

From: Michael Hanni
Subject: Window Maker crashing (was: Re: GPSText: maintenance.)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:10:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marko,

--- Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de> wrote:

> For some reason I've had WindowMaker crash on me several times while I
> was debugging this application (WM would restart itself). I haven't
> been able to trace this and I would appreciate your input re. this
> problem.

This happens to me frequently and I suspect it has something to do with the
focus handling. What normally happens in my case is that I select another
application's window -- which hides the gnustep app's menu -- and when I
reselect the GNUstep app's window, *boom* Window Maker is no more. It seems
easier to trip this when you have a submenu opened.

I really should try to make a reproducible test-case. :-)

Oh, one last thing, GPSText is cool! Nice work!

Cheers,

Michael

=====