Re: ANNOUNCE: skyrix-core-42 available

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: skyrix-core-42 available
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:45:42 +0100

On Sunday, April 6, 2003, at 11:34  am, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Somewhat related, did somebody consider implementing a clone of the Message.framework for GNUstep? It has only basic email sending capabilities and is very easy to use, but for many developers this would be exactly what is needed.

I don't know it.

Besides, why does this thread exist at all? Helge announced the availability of a (new) library to be used freely, and instead of saying "Thank You" I only see people asking "Why...". This seems rather weird to me. Having the choice is IMHO a Good Thing - esp. since the common argument (the lack of developer resources) does not hold here...:-)

Good point!
Thanks Helge.