Re: ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.5.10

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Build Guide 1.5.10
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:25:01 -0500

 I don't know whether it is a problem of my system.
 In Chapter4, 5, every gray block in the "Check" paragraph
 shows nothing but gray background.
 Other gray block (Download, Build, etc.) have no problem at all.
 Have no idea why.
 I check the source, and the corresponding text is weird symbol,
 not english.

 Yen-Ju