One small thing about application names.... :)

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: One small thing about application names.... :)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:48:50 -0800 (PST)

All,

I would like to suggest one small thing to the community.   Could we, as a
group, possibly avoid application names which begin with a gratuitous "G" or
"GS"?  Although I am VERY excited to see all of the new GNUstep applications
being announced, I'm a little disappointed at the names which are usually of
the form:

G*.app or
GS*.app

I've used most of these apps in my deep and abiding interest in GNUstep and
OPENSTEP/MOSX in general and all of them are, without question, good, so don't
get me wrong..  it's not the quality of the apps which is in question.. just
the names. :)

P.S. This message is not meant in a mean spirited way.   Just trying to spur a
little bit of creativity when it comes to app names. :)

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
Please sign the petition against software patents at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/pasp01/petition.html
Petition to make Lighthouse Application Suite Free Software at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/laafs/petition.html