Re: GNUstep cookbook.

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: GNUstep cookbook.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:22:17 +0100

Hi,

I like this idea too. Moreover for larger problem solutions or larger
tutorials, it is good to have a step-by step lesson based document, like that
one of Yen-Ju (http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/Tutorial/) I like
the idea of having colored source code that was changed or was added to previos
lesson (like in
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/Tutorial/Lesson7/Lesson7.html
).

In addition, in such documentation, there should be somehow explicitly stated
the target group level (like beginner, advanced, expert). It is better for
orientation.

Can the Wiki be used for start? In a wiki there is an advantage, for example,
that others can add comments under the official documentation.
Is there some collaborative documentation system that can be used? (some
GNUstep-Web based :-)

Have a nice day,

Stefan