Re[2]: Getting strange error when syncing from CVS

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: Getting strange error when syncing from CVS
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:32:24 +0100 (CET)

On 08 Mar 2003 18:55:39 +0100 Frederic De Jaeger <dejaeger@free.fr> wrote:
 >| It's a project I follow very closely too.  It is a p2p client that is
 >| able to speak several protocols (edonkey, gnutella, ...)
 >| It is entirely written in 'objective caml', the best programming
 >| language (even better than objective-C ;-)) But be proud, it was
 >| called 'objective caml' in reference to 'objective C' ('cause it's an
 >| object extension of the caml language)

My brother works on mldonkey + others ocaml projects and he's a great
supporter of ocaml. We often have discussions about objc and ocaml (
dynamic languages vs strong typed languages) :-)

Manuel
Manuel Guesdon - ORANGE CONCEPT <mguesdon@orange-concept.com>
14 rue Jean-Baptiste Clement  -  93200 Saint-Denis  -  France
Tel: +33 1 4940 0997  -  Fax: +33 1 4940 0998