Re: NSBox bug?

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: NSBox bug?
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:28:42 +0100 (CET)

 --- Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> schrieb: >

> Marko Riedel wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > there seems to be a bug in NSBox's "sizeToFit": as far as I can see,
> > there are three cases:
[...]
>        else // _content_view has no subviews
>          {
>            [_content_view setFrame: [self calcSizesAllowingNegative:
> NO]];
>          }
>

> Do you have an example where this is does not work right?

[...]

Hi there,

I ran into this while I was working on GPSText (which, incidentally, I
seem to have released a bit too soon). I think I have an example on my
account at work (can't access it at the moment). I think the problem
occured when I put a single-column browser inside a box. NSBrowser doesn't
recognize sizeToFit, so the NSBox would set its content frame to be empty.

I wrote the above from memory. I really appreciate your taking the time to
look into this.

Best regards,

Marko

Bis zu 100 MB Speicher bei http://premiummail.yahoo.de