NSImageView bug or feature?

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: NSImageView bug or feature?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:20:49 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

I placed an NSImageView inside an NSScrollView and was really
surprised how long the NSScrollView took to respond to slider
movements. NSImageView uses an NSImageCell to draw, which in turn
seems to composite the whole image. Not sure about this, though. Once
I replaced NSImageView by my own view that composites only the area
that is asked for the NSScrollView became responsive again.

Best regards,

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html          |