Re: Problem with GNUMail.app & Burn.app

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: Problem with GNUMail.app & Burn.app
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:41:07 +0100

On 2003-02-27 16:29:55 +0100 Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 02:12 AM, Andreas Heppel wrote:

<snip-snap>

FYI, thr-pthread.m in gnustep-base is for darwin compatibility only. You want to look at the libobjc library for the thread functions. Possibly it was compiled without thread support (see /usr/GNUstep/System/Makefiles/ix86/linux-gnu/config.make and look for the objc_threaded variable).
OK, I see. I was just grepping through base and found this.
--
Andreas Heppel

Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net