'No rule to make target...

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: 'No rule to make target...
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:49:16 +0100

Hi

I try my very first project with Gnustep: Porting OmniBase to Linux/Gnustep. I have created the project with ProjectCenter, imported all the files. Most of them in the 'Classes' suitcase, but also some in the 'Other Sources' suitcase. Unfortunately, nothing compiles. The build phase is immediately stopped with the following error message:

make[1]: ***
No rule to make target `shared_debug_obj/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/assertions.m', needed by `shared_debug_obj/ix86/linux-gnu/gnu-gnu-gnu/libOmniBase_d.so.0.0.1'
.  Stop.

make: *** [libOmniBase.all.library.variables] Error 2

I have tried to assure, that the 'GNUstep.sh' initialisation script is read. But this didn't help.
Can somebody tell me, what I'm missing?

Thanks
Phil