Re: Memory leak in cancelPreviousPerformRequestsWithTarget:

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Memory leak in cancelPreviousPerformRequestsWithTarget:
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:10:51 +0000

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 06:46  pm, Andreas Hoeschler wrote:
GNUmakefile:47: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/share/src/core/base/Tools'
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2
bash-2.03#

I remember to have already seen this error months ago but can't remember the solution. If I am not mistaken this had been fixed by another fix in the source tree by someone. Any ideas?

I think your file has become corrupt ... try removing it and fetching it from cvs again.