Re: UI Design

From: Matt Rice
Subject: Re: UI Design
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:42:38 -0800 (PST)

I guess that it should check if the current nsview
respondsToSelector menuForEvent and if it does respond
display the NSView's menu otherwise display the
default NSMenu for the application. currently it seems
to display the default menu for the application.
some stuff to do with this
popUpMenuContext
menuForEvent seem to contain //Todo's
rightMouseDown
i've been thinking/looking at/wondering about this
stuff too..

*shrug*
matt