BDRuleEngine 1.0.1

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: BDRuleEngine 1.0.1
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:55:03 -0600

A few months ago, I wrote a Cocoa framework that provides a rule engine similar to that used by Direct to Web in WebObjects. I've just repackaged it as a tarred, gzipped archive. I thought some GNUstep people would find it interesting or useful.

  http://bdistributed.com/Projects/BDRuleEngine/

It's under a BSD license. It relies on functionality in my BDControl framework, but for GNUstep that might be replaceable with GDL2. (BDControl just provides BDQualifier and BDSortOrdering. It's also under a BSD license.)

  http://bdistributed.com/Projects/BDControl/

I also wrote a quick & dirty rule editor application. Again, it's BSD licensed.

  http://bdistributed.com/Projects/BDRuleEditor/

I haven't made any attempt to port these to GNUstep since I don't have a system running it, but anyone who wants to is welcome to try.

  -- Chris

--
Chris Hanson, bDistributed.com, Inc.  |  Email: cmh@bDistributed.com
Custom Application Development        |  Phone: +1-847-372-3955